Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Value FRYE Men's Jayden Moto Boot,Black,8 M US

Shopping online FRYE Men's Jayden Moto Boot,Black,8 M US for Sale, Buy for FRYE Men's Jayden Moto Boot,Black,8 M US Get it Now.

FRYE Men's Jayden Moto Boot,Black,8 M US
Price: $287.95 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:01:08 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 8 D(M) US
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: FRYE
  • Model: Jayden Moto
  • Fabric type: suede
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

From the Manufacturer
The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5These boots are wonderful!!!
By um what?
Pros: Very well made, Great workmanship and look great, awesome in every way
Cons: very little padding on the insole,distressed from the factory(i.e. not so dressy), they're Frye's, so they are expensive...

Bottom Line: These are GREAT boots! Really, they are wonderful. I will say regarding sizing, most have said they run 1/2 size large. (Like the 12R) But unlike the 12R, while I do think they run 1/2 size long, they don't run wide. Width-wise they are true to size. I ordered the 11 1/2 and they fit perfectly.(I'm normally a 12 C ) But I'd recommend ordering TTS if you have wide feet, or use sole inserts, otherwise order 1/2 size down. If I'd gotten a 12, sole inserts would be mandatory. But with the 11 1/2 they fit so perfectly that I doubt insoles would fit(unless I remove the stock insole). So if you like roomy boots or soft insoles, order TTS. But if you want them to fit tightly, order 1/2 size down(be prepared to break them in though.) Either way, you'll get what you want. These are simply, great boots.

Sizing issues aside, once you get a pair on you'll love them! They are distressed from the factory for that 'retro' look. The metal zipper makes them easy to get on/off. These boots have leather soles and the insole does have fairly thin padding, so they aren't 'hiking' boots. They are though absolutely great around town! Also like every pair of Frye's I've had, they are bullet-proof. They are also beautiful (in a wonderfully ornery way...) While I wouldn't want to climb a fourteener in them, if I had to, I could.That says a lot.

Last Note: Ordering shoes online is always stressful for me due to sizing. I'd say If you want these to fit like a slipper(and your feet are not 'wide') order 1/2 size down,if you have wide feet, or like sole inserts or roomy boots, order TTS. If in doubt, order TTS,

last words- Again, GREAT BOOTS!!! Love 'Em. Worth every penny.

See all 1 customer reviews...





FRYE Men's Jayden Moto Boot,Black,8 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:01:08 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment