Product Description
These are the men's Switchback with full-grain leather upper. They also have an EVA midsole and an everlon combination EVA and blown rubber outsole.
| List Price: | $109.95 |
| Price: | $99.95 |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:00:55 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 10 US M
- Color: Peanut
- Brand: Ariat
- Model: Switchback
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Full-grain leather upper
- EVA midsole
- Everlon combination EVA and blown rubber outsole
From the Manufacturer
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.second pair
By b_huntin
Love these boots. They were a little tight to start out with but broke in with in a few days use. I'm hard to buy shoes for so I'm reasonably satisfied.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Much more than what I expected!!
By Jonathan
I bought these with the intention of wearing them as a dressier boot. They are so comfortable, that I've found myself wearing them all the time, even back and fourth to work, which is a dusty and dirty environment. They are standing up very well and I'm really pleased with my purchase. I won't hesitate to buy another pair once these ones start looking rough.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Good quality boot, great traction
By MTMATT
Am really impressed with these boots so far. Immediately I put some SnoSeal on them, and that turned out to be a good plan as it snowed pretty much 3 days straight and the leather held up perfectly and the traction performed very well in the slick snow. My only complaint is the inner heel is very tight - restrictively tight - and caused my heel to be sore on one foot and wore a hole in the other foot from a day of walking around a city we visited. In time no doubt they will break in, but I'd have a back-up pair of boots/shoes if I had to wear these for 12 hours again.
No comments:
Post a Comment