Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Closeout Columbia Men's Snowtrek Hunting Boot,Mud/Black,11.5 M US

Shopping online Columbia Men's Snowtrek Hunting Boot,Mud/Black,11.5 M US for Sale, Buy for Columbia Men's Snowtrek Hunting Boot,Mud/Black,11.5 M US Get it Now.

Columbia Men's Snowtrek Hunting Boot,Mud/Black,11.5 M US

Product Description

Columbia Men's Snowtrek Camo Snow Boots. Genuine Leather. Lace up, hiking.



Product Details

  • Size: 11.5 D(M) US
  • Color: Mud/Black
  • Brand: Columbia
  • Model: Snowtrek Camo-M
  • Fabric type: Leather and Textile
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • Columbia
  • Mud/Black
  • 11.5

From the Manufacturer
Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional yet stylish and a great value.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5As good as you will find
By M. Baca
I just wore these boots on a Colorado 1st season elk hunt. The conditions I encountered were brutal.
12 inches of snow in 30 hours. Freezing temperatures. 75 degrees the next day. Climbing hill slopes
so steep I needed to be on all fours with an 80 lb pack.

These boots kept up the entire way. I can't even count the number of times they literally held me to the
slope, slippery rocks, stream crossings etc.

They are 100% waterproof. My feet were dry and warm, at all times. They are also "soft" so you don't have
to worry about breaking them in. I bought them, and literally put them on my feet and did the trip described above.
They feel like a nice running shoe, are quiet for stalking.

I was looking at the cabela's outfitter series, and was VERY GLAD I did not buy a leather boot on the morning I woke
up to find all my stuff frozen solid....with the exception of my Columbia boots. I was able to slide right in, and
get up to go hunting.

These boots were probably the best piece of gear I have ever used hunting, with the exception of my ski poles (which
also saved my butt about 450 times). Highly pleased with my purchase. Great job Columbia!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Nice
By Erica
Only had them for a week but they are very nice looking, comfortable,and my son says he lobes them! Also very fast service!!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5A little break in time
By instinct
Very snug fit at first. After a week or two "maybe three" of wear, they fit good.

Take it from a Land Surveyor. They have very good gription and just about nothing can beat, warm and dry feet.

See all 3 customer reviews...





Columbia Men's Snowtrek Hunting Boot,Mud/Black,11.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:00:50 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment