Product Description
The Danner USAF TFX Boot delivers a durable, waterproof, rough out leather upper and rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon.
| Price: |
$169.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:02:10 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 7 D(M) US
- Color: Sage Green
- Brand: Danner
- Model: USAF TFX
- Fabric type: Rough out full grain leather
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Dri-Lex lining facilitates rapid drying and air exchange to keep feet cool
- 8" of support and durability
- Lace to toe for better fit and support
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration
- Plain toe
From the Manufacturer
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Awesome
By D. Fales
First off I love that this boot comes in many widths. It's made to fit. Don't accept the inadequacy with "almost" fitting, long in the toe boots. The boot is very comfortable and is excellent in warm conditions. And lets be honest, this is a good lookin' boot.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Product description error!
By Jonathan Ferrante
It states in the product description that these boots have a Gore-Tex liner and they DO NOT. This is the USAF TFX Hot boot which based on danner.com does not have a Gore-Tex lining. Upon receipt the box was marked "Hot" and there was no Gore-Tex label or tag. Other than this error, the boots are very nice, fit true to size and feel great. Unfortunately they are going back due to the lack of Gore-Tex and the fact that they are made in China.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Great boots
By W. Delphia
Now that 36-2903 has once again changed and I can't wear my beloved tan boots anymore, I went on a quest to find a pair of sage boots that didn't look like garbage. After some serious searching at AAFES and other places I found these boots.
I have never worn a pair of boots out of the box and they were comfortable. These only need minimal breaking in and they are good to go. They are a lighter sage than most USAF boots, but they are still within regs.
I recommend these to anyone looking for sharp looking boots that are comfortable.
Note: I bought these from Danner directly.
No comments:
Post a Comment