Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Promos Propet Men's Rodney Boot,Black,11.5 M US

Shopping online Propet Men's Rodney Boot,Black,11.5 M US for Sale, Buy for Propet Men's Rodney Boot,Black,11.5 M US Get it Now.

Propet Men's Rodney Boot,Black,11.5 M US

Product Description

The Propet Rodney is a sharp mens boot. Set in a leather upper this Propet mens boot features a Velcro strap across the instep that adjusts to your liking. A padded collar and cushioned footbed provide excellent comfort to this mens ankle boot. A durable rubber outsole is deeply treaded for sure footing and shock absorption.

Price: $89.95
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:00:48 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 11.5 D(M) US
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Propét
  • Model: MB105
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • Leather upper
  • Dual layer insole system- memory imprint foam and light polycork base.
  • Cushioned insole backed with "Vaporex" heat retaining liner
  • Rubber outsole
  • MB105B

From the Manufacturer
Propet is a rapidly growing shoe company dedicated to making the worlds best walking shoes. Propet shoes are better walking shoes because they're designed and manufactured to be your most comfortable walking experience ever. Extra attention is paid to giv

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Propet Men's Boot
By O.C. Joe
Propet boot arrived on time. Right away it was a very comfortable fit when walking. Quick and easy to put on. Better looking style that polishes up nicely. Great value for the price. I saved $15 by comparison shopping at Amazon. Overall, I'm very satisfied.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Propet What an Awesome Boot!
By Armor74
This is one of the best boots I have ever purchased! I have tried at least 4 other brands in the past year. The last boot I purchased was a sketcher.It was much narrower with a zipper. The zipper broke with-in 6 months and the stitching started falling apart. This boot is durable and looks the part of a business casual atmosphere. It felt like walking on air from the first time I wore them. I am looking forward to a long buyers relationship with Propet! Worth every penny and more!

See all 2 customer reviews...





Propet Men's Rodney Boot,Black,11.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:00:48 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment