Product Description
Styled by professional shoe makers in Italy, using top quality fashion materials!
| Price: | $44.95 |
| as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:00:36 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 10 D(M) US
- Color: Brown
- Brand: Polar Fox
Features
- Leather Lined
- Easy On/Off Double Zip
- Rubber Sole
- Lace Up
- Padded Insole
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.cool style cheap materials
By antonio
this boots have a nice style but the material is really bad. is leather lined ( fake leather very ease to scratch ) . if i see this boots in the store i wouldn't pay more than $20
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.Satisfied
By old school
I really like the look, and style of this boot, really funky look with jeans, or casual pants. I have recommended this boot to other family members.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.fun inexpensive boot
By DeanO
I really like these inexpensive boots, but they are way larger than the marked size. Next time I order a pair I'm ordering then a full size smaller.
No comments:
Post a Comment