Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Best Sebago Men's Hamilton Lace-Up Boot,Dark Brown,9.5 D US

Shopping online Sebago Men's Hamilton Lace-Up Boot,Dark Brown,9.5 D US for Sale, Buy for Sebago Men's Hamilton Lace-Up Boot,Dark Brown,9.5 D US Get it Now.

Sebago Men's Hamilton Lace-Up Boot,Dark Brown,9.5 D US

Product Description

The Sebago Hamilton boot is made for urban excursions. This Men's boot has stitch out construction features with stylish full grain or waterproof suede leather uppers and leather quarter lining and vamp cotton lining. The full-length leather covered Laytex rubber comfort control footbed sits atop a Sebago exclusive Vibram rubber Pluribal sole with slip-resistant non-marking rubber. The Sebago-Hamilton is perfect for your next trip.

List Price: $165.00
Price: $98.99
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:01:07 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 9.5 D(M) US
  • Color: Dark Brown
  • Brand: Sebago
  • Model: Hamilton
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • Vibram outsole
  • Non-marking outsole

From the Manufacturer
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless design. Their original, hand-sewn Docksides boat shoe and Classic Beefroll penny loafer haven’t changed since they first crafted them decades ago. Sebago is a celebration of everything New England…where life in, on or around the waters is a geographical unavoidability. Their shoes are about performance--not just the technical kind, but the way a shoe behaves in its right environment, whether on boats or city streets. Each classic Sebago design is carefully designed to perform at its best.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4Nice looking shoe, time will tell if they last
By MM21
These run about true to size but I would error on slightly smaller. I'm between a 10 and 10.5 and got both and the 10 was perfect. They are slightly stiff but on the 2nd day I put them through about 1 mile of walking in NYC and they did fine, no issues at all. I'm concerned about the construction of these, mostly for the sole and the bottom holding up. Time will tell.

Lastly, these are made in China (as per the bottom of the box). I searched the web because I've been trying to buy more US goods but couldn't find the info. Their older shoes were US made.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
1Worst boots I have owned
By Wayne
DO NOT BUY THESE BOOTS! The leather quality is subpar. Sebago have somehow managed to make these boots both unbreathable AND not waterproof. Even a tiny bit of water will seep straight throw the sole.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Sebago -Hamilton- review
By cro1
This is an excellent boot for the price. I would say these boots are large to size as I have an EE width and they fit me without any problem. These boots are so streamlined and have such a small sole that they wear and feel like shoes. The leather has a nice dark brown color and shines up nicely. A definite good buy.

See all 5 customer reviews...





Sebago Men's Hamilton Lace-Up Boot,Dark Brown,9.5 D US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:01:07 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment