Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Closeout Arider AR3081 Men High-Top Casual Shoes - Brown, Size 9

Shopping online Arider AR3081 Men High-Top Casual Shoes - Brown, Size 9 for Sale, Buy for Arider AR3081 Men High-Top Casual Shoes - Brown, Size 9 Get it Now.

Arider AR3081 Men High-Top Casual Shoes - Brown, Size 9

Product Description

Canvas upper. High-top lace-up closure. Cushioned footbed. Textile lining. Flat heel, rubber outsole with treads. One size bigger mis-labelling on these shoes - for example, if you wear size 10, you should order size 9.

List Price: $65.00
Price: $19.95
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:00:33 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 9 D(M) US
  • Color: Brown
  • Brand: Arider
  • Fabric type: Canvas

Features

  • Canvas upper.
  • High-top lace-up closure.
  • Cushioned footbed. Textile lining.
  • Flat heel, rubber outsole with treads.
  • One size bigger mis-labelling on these shoes - for example, if you wear size 10, you should order size 9.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
4The shoes are cool.
By --
I like these shoes. They are like fancy vans and I like the look of them, though I sometimes wonder if I look like Peter Pan's sweet lover when I wear em.

See all 1 customer reviews...





Arider AR3081 Men High-Top Casual Shoes - Brown, Size 9 Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:00:33 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment