Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Brand names Oakley Men's LSA Water Boot,Multicam,11 M US

Shopping online Oakley Men's LSA Water Boot,Multicam,11 M US for Sale, Buy for Oakley Men's LSA Water Boot,Multicam,11 M US Get it Now.

Oakley Men's LSA Water Boot,Multicam,11 M US

Product Description

Oakley Men's LSA Water Boot,Multicam,11 M US

Price: $130.00
as of Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:00:42 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 11 D(M) US
  • Color: Multicam
  • Brand: Oakley
  • Model: LSA Water-M
  • Fabric type: Leather and textile
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • 1.4-1.6mm Scotchgard treated pig suede plus 1000 Denier Cordura
  • Anatomically corrected for a comfortably snug, glove-like performance fit
  • Aquatic adaptability with rapid drainage and quick-drying structural elements
  • Low-profile flat laces to eliminate pressure points when boot is used with swim fins
  • Specially formulated EVA for maximum step-in comfort and long lasting shock absorption

From the Manufacturer
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives the brand to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It's in Oakley's DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible. Decades of Oakley innovation have been awarded more than 540 patents that elevate physics to the level of art. Technologies transcend sports to enhance the lives of consumers, and more than 110 countries now enjoy a full array of market-leading products including premium sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear and accessories. These products represent Oakley's commitment to excellence - a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Amazing Boots
By Ian Hill
I live in Florida and frequently hike through very wet/swampy areas and have a difficult time finding a boots that can drain water and dry out fast enough to keep my feet comfortable. Water proof boots don't work in many of these areas because the water goes over the top of the boots and then they take forever to dry out and leave you with swamped feet. For a while I have been using Vietnam style jungle boots, but I sure am glad I found these as they are much more comfortable. The LSA Water boot drains water incredibly fast and also dry out extremely fast. In addition, they are very comfortable. The second day I had them I took them out into the sticks and wore them for about 8 hours and had no blisters or hot spots on my feet, and this was without any sort of break in period. They are great for warm weather climates because they breathe exceptionally well, keeping your feet quite cool. They are also very flexible and feel like you are wearing a comfortable sneaker more than a boot.
Overall, these boots are absolutely wonderful if you live in a wet and warm climate. I highly recommend them.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Super!
By Omar E.
Very nice pair of boots. There was a discount and I got it for $65. It has holes on the bottom to extract water which means the water will come inside the boots by the same holes but it has a good quality and I love it. BTW I had no problem with it when i hiked in the Blue Mountains, Australia. Very comfortable, light weight and tough and it sticks to the ground even though it was quite wet in some areas.

See all 2 customer reviews...





Oakley Men's LSA Water Boot,Multicam,11 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:00:42 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment